Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Sitting In Class

I don't know about you, but I get pretty bored in class sometimes. You ever wonder how any of your professors got hired? I mean we were sitting in class and the professor was just sitting behind the computer, reading his power point notes, word for word. It would have been fine if there was substance to the slides, but no, it was just words. There were no pictures, no graphs, no nothing.

Anyway, as I was sitting in class, I was looking through YouTube. I came across this video.



Do you think this epitomize's the 80s? I think its pretty funny and pretty accurate. I was born in 1987 and I remember most of these things. Those big brown speakers are still in my parents' house. My dad loves them and won't throw them away. He says they were too expensive and are much better quality than any of the crap sold today. He literally has the surround sound home theater system in our house go through those speakers.

How about the Delorean? I have only seen one in my life, ONE! The only place to see one is in the Back To The Future Trio. How about you? Seen any?

No comments:

Post a Comment